Re: [GROW] GROW, draft-lucente-grow-bmp-rel - BMP warning and upper bound event reason codes

Paolo Lucente <paolo@ntt.net> Wed, 10 January 2024 22:29 UTC

Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2024 23:29:52 +0100
From: Paolo Lucente <paolo@ntt.net>
To: Thomas.Graf@swisscom.com, grow@ietf.org, camilo.cardona@global.ntt
Cc: nmrg@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [GROW] GROW, draft-lucente-grow-bmp-rel - BMP warning and upper bound event reason codes

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for your comment. I see your need for these reason codes and i
will include them in the next revision of the draft -- the more
event-driven use-cases for REL, the better.

As i may have said before, I also like that counters make it to the
Stats message as i regard Stats and REL highly complementary in that
regard, one provides the summary, the other optionally provides the details.

Paolo