Re: [hackathon] [vpp-dev] IETF 96 hackathon registration, champions/projects, and format tweaks

Christophe FONTAINE <Christophe.FONTAINE@qosmos.com> Thu, 30 June 2016 13:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=qosmos.com; i=@qosmos.com; q=dns/txt; s=paris; t=1467293297; x=1498829297; h=from:to:cc:subject:thread-topic:thread-index:date: message-id:references:in-reply-to:accept-language: content-language:x-ms-has-attach:x-ms-tnef-correlator: x-originating-ip:content-type:mime-version: x-crosspremisesheadersfilteredbysendconnector: x-organizationheaderspreserved:x-ironport-av; bh=8YT45Gqh0h9tBXp3ch/SXhmCGjJeh5Km7VqzVwxfNSE=; b=DaRu1/qBKwdHBpevurEyppywoTD5KuZ9rRlxOSx3kTej0WlVX3L/J7Zq 6oZ7dReDZgimO1ue6+pZNxNeBGFgowIq1zu2ngzqMYCA/oXde/cl2ztq/ rTSCLqq+QUNK7+5U2AHBK7avYDq8VHgkBTtCE0Hgcg/F+qA7d5eHTakCI 4=;