Re: [fmc] New Version Notification for draft-schott-fmc-requirements-01.txt - Input

"Charles E. Perkins" <charliep@computer.org> Tue, 10 July 2012 19:25 UTC

Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 12:25:43 -0700
From: "Charles E. Perkins" <charliep@computer.org>
To: Roland.Schott@telekom.de
References: <580BEA5E3B99744AB1F5BFF5E9A3C67D1434CE2B44@HE111648.emea1.cds.t-internal.com> <4FD7B99B.1050804@computer.org> <580BEA5E3B99744AB1F5BFF5E9A3C67D14752FB48C@HE111648.emea1.cds.t-internal.com> <16510_1341828325_4FFAACE5_16510_5242_1_69204c10-5a82-4a53-8773-4ffcfc196e35@PEXCVZYH01.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <4FFAE44C.3070509@computer.org> <580BEA5E3B99744AB1F5BFF5E9A3C67D14754C8F56@HE111648.emea1.cds.t-internal.com>