Re: [hiaps] some discussion in the press...

<Dirk.von-Hugo@telekom.de> Tue, 04 November 2014 14:18 UTC

From: Dirk.von-Hugo@telekom.de
To: sarikaya@ieee.org, joelja@bogus.com
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2014 15:17:53 +0100
References: <545067B6.4020704@bogus.com> <5450F1B2.9070604@akamai.com> <787AE7BB302AE849A7480A190F8B93301C0A81@OPEXCLILM23.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <545100BE.7090604@bogus.com> <CAC8QAceeBhT1sqLJcyWFuStqjz+vD0UBzqazE7O1s-z+6UwPww@mail.gmail.com> <54515DDA.3060500@bogus.com> <CAC8QAcc92J9_VCtLsLme-gvOGA4nJgWWm0Q9P-vJ-beTeQqNjA@mail.gmail.com> <787AE7BB302AE849A7480A190F8B93301C37D5@OPEXCLILM23.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <5456954C.7010306@bogus.com> <CAC8QAccJ2D-1tkWzUSYBVxpZ+x7=HFvFFdGwJUznBZ2ohVSJsQ@mail.gmail.com>
acceptlanguage: de-DE