Re: [fmc] Some comments to the community wifi draft

Sri Gundavelli <sgundave@cisco.com> Sun, 06 May 2012 21:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=sgundave@cisco.com; l=45196; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1336341168; x=1337550768; h=subject:mime-version:from:in-reply-to:date:cc:message-id: references:to; bh=nvl3UctkaID8Kqgj28U4iiI/IKDLvRQzQatksYL0VaE=; b=K9jOgTxwnmD3zmm/y1AV7JFhhzO0RVmt11/tNGYdfKt2qlOAF5ZsUPw9 3RzBygmihVnjnMxTrwSVe4JLrL4gq6kXtrsmCSQuO8/bdcP2ZohcUFFYJ uvQvOYVn4j/SYLjPiRYMZ86S41Az64dYlGp0xUjiAzf/Qubrxc7Fh0Pq+ s=;