[Hipsec-rg] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-heer-hip-service-00

heer at cs.rwth-aachen.de (Tobias Heer) Sat, 28 February 2009 19:10 UTC

From: "heer at cs.rwth-aachen.de"
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2009 20:10:49 +0100
Subject: [Hipsec-rg] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-heer-hip-service-00

Hi folks,

There is a new Internet draft concerning services offered by HIP end-
hosts and HIP middleboxes. It allows to specify services in a flexible
and fine-grained manner.

Feedback is very appreciated. We are especially interested in service
classifications that are of interest to you.

Best regards,

Tobias

--
Dipl.-Inform. Tobias Heer, Ph.D. Student
Distributed Systems Group