Re: [hiprg] draft-ahrenholz-hiprg-dht-05

Ken Rimey <rimey@hiit.fi> Tue, 27 October 2009 19:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:received:in-reply-to :references:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=eoQheDHiop7JO3SX6qiBbJv8CCA9vbWH5eQIZvP7ATo=; b=Nq45n3ajhVozVqGShJb84xEfhC5J135sNmP5uKk5SobToh8mSihj2T6dLBh6NDwjVd kC6G9h392KnCRiQw7o8rMWBi6urUxCWWUOS02BLtHLDjjxerBYad8MvaALaJVXkVdym9 opvrznx2F8czgDgHYZ+NdiMDxLO/hapIxqwlQ=