[hiprg] Survey for the Comparison of Host Identity Protocol (HIP) based solutions & Mobile VPN solutions

Ijaz Ahmad <iahmad@ee.oulu.fi> Wed, 21 March 2012 02:27 UTC

Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 04:26:58 +0200
From: Ijaz Ahmad <iahmad@ee.oulu.fi>
To: hiprg@irtf.org, hipsec@ietf.org
Subject: [hiprg] Survey for the Comparison of Host Identity Protocol (HIP) based solutions & Mobile VPN solutions

*Survey for the Comparison of Host Identity Protocol (HIP) based
solutions & Mobile VPN solutions*

Hello,

I am conducting a survey for the comparison of Host Identity Protocol
(HIP) based solutions and Mobile Virtual Private Networks (MVPN)
solutions as part of my Master Degree (Wireless Communication
Engineering) Thesis at the University of Oulu, Finland, under the
supervision of Prof. Andrei Gurtov.

The goal is to know the value and efficiency of both Technologies in
terms of Mobility, Security, Costs and Facilitating Conditions. Besides
other methods, your opinion is welcome to know the value of the above
technologies. The survey consists of small multi-choice questions only.
You also have the option to write comments, if you want to justify your
answers. You have open choice of answering any question; you can skip
questions if you do not want to answer. But, we recommend you to answer
all the questions which are relevant to you or you have some information
at least.

The survey can be completed within 15 minutes.

Links to Survey are;

Normal: http://www.webropolsurveys.com/S/404AC94E0FE0C686.par
Secured: https://www.webropolsurveys.com/S/404AC94E0FE0C686.par

Thanking you

Ijaz Ahmad
Masters Degree Student in Wireless Communication Engineering
University of Oulu, Finland