Re: [Hipsec] WGLC: draft-ietf-hip-rfc5203-bis

Julien Laganier <julien.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 11 June 2015 00:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=/n2YEY5c6OISkOnI6KJF82ZFWfAd00ty7VRbes+6tq8=; b=HgQBSAqsOo/dwm9d45/CeWxMT2zyFbeBECYzvLKQFuI1MOO/zt+NYlx/MRKyVyIMGM xWBobg7zsqxcXtdLAZyXdAPFTDn0wizrV2ure3bkhJRvyYBbN1P2MPK6QBEROsFO3QNh J9/t0gajlvRo1BS1BzV0GbtFhG7t8ZLMmruWWIXprShP6mQndpNfLB3AZ8kZKJGa5VvQ 1iUzc3BPAPb/HWSTLfZJx6LbGayvl9HyBaDtZJ2waQT9uLfW2fzTaSB95J6YCQDEdsYd mRKLv3P1dhbrB4X9ilt2nNGvFeFqPKAmxOu5BSJf8N9+Ty7PxgRCdSIOy5EN42YQ1eFz ydaA==