Re: [Hipsec] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-hip-dns-09.txt

Julien Laganier <julien.IETF@laposte.net> Mon, 16 April 2007 07:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:from:to:subject:date:user-agent:references:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:message-id:sender; b=Un87X0PUyurST7OH3l6qmaqALie0kqOzRMjP07z9huuky8UxpBLM/zlEivoUUgB8UYP3P8SzePT0PZ628BPKILdH8599Wp0PaheYuZ1OEREPPFOZI99Vkegc2pZPFeNGTHR0EXALE6dbLl+HFjYfbyJ6LODSM1CElBhpqTJqUNc=
From: Julien Laganier <julien.IETF@laposte.net>
To: hipsec@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [Hipsec] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-hip-dns-09.txt
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 09:05:34 +0200

Folks,

This version takes care of comments we got from DNS
directorate.

Changes: The presentation format of the HIP RR has been
changed to specify that no whitespace should be
present in the public key field (thus reverting to an
earlier version of this specification) due to issues
with parsing a record. All other changes editorial.

Best,

--julien