Re: [HOKEY] Proto write-up for draft-ietf-hokey-erp-aak

Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie> Wed, 02 November 2011 00:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cs.tcd.ie; h= content-transfer-encoding:content-type:in-reply-to:references :subject:mime-version:user-agent:from:date:message-id:received :received:x-virus-scanned; s=cs; t=1320192531; bh=exTnL0pNQFcSsh ywNci69w9lt+QRD97ELxnfnnf03I4=; b=myrq8Omb6i0Uzq0JRK11YDCh3bQYYc O3/GIB0zPAn/+beI+honcNjz3GYMrhTbYitM3BlqmSOXMH0/5feABf7xnAjhd2SV Q2sD2JooC5abv4hQ/XRzNxxGQEBXPrAltFwoLX+DVtdmLsoKp70zy5bP7bWEjV6G 8xcFNQppdytp/B3z8I7JZy91Qrx2vMwgxy0Bk0/eFnbKiUkcuHpFYsf4wmI6HxuB 1VbiRLjbV6uBYdDXXRbaO1m3/DNfxSSzdxKH49WMb/IUlq+Vf1ylWc++iRiyoosd lN7LSSwCpgI69Mnu6gfxmEfp/PCqKtU6oMmDNwN6+qFPyqLZ8XOecymA==