[homenet] Last call updates to draft-ietf-homenet-dothome and draft-ietf-homenet-redact

Ted Lemon <mellon@fugue.com> Thu, 19 January 2017 18:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=fugue-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=rRqc48nLK8PNlKwv1GGiwU+W2KDSDh1TiLyFP3mgGLE=; b=Navr6whFfY0Uz3yPVy4ITkIodzE62YrTkKlDJQzm8b3Qr5eEBu6ETrG9HazLVm07AN 3cdmsFBynvWKVR8mHlS+DXY6wb0sa3D7R98mlCVZndYjkdmsqFXoKC3l2PgA2Ytct6MW e4yBLE1otmKkCC/p7/WdwbGoN7EXH9AUY3Eb+tTOITP5s5vNzFPGki5DIkZpJwGuvRi8 pLh40JPrnt1LVrThmkVSJytAfbHBDKcDGKmO0ro1Wqk3/opTVbhsgKrTTkRQaUME4Yeb j2h4SQBLzJUFFDaQTgh2ADjl9yV1zxiFO1zwFNtpPwCpogr+J3nZIU/uuNjdAIK4fQ1C I8IA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=rRqc48nLK8PNlKwv1GGiwU+W2KDSDh1TiLyFP3mgGLE=; b=WHwwy9gIexU4E6eu2fmqqsEBJvze2q2dCW0A91SoJARFt8syQGV0Pv0fIx7HDpsv3s p1BVow48EI5Ng5fcsagkzBM9ybng8pVejA0uuWOEpyNV3yQstl6LmXw/yqCKVxHqDxYl sbq2RwpoO7Y3d5lTA3Wq6mQDbhKhvuG3338MFrqp8J4LhdV4Up+5ZVvIWgPYhMfcQUXI N19pIeOSUVgtFJK40Dt3mExQlnPqj06L+zPEZgHSdur38T+hT0DmXgRDNkOE4jjotJZr Gd+7635CTU99sAxn/Mwv3r9fLjyg/PLojhxcNYg/yYPS7iqHskqduOPBAfrSiG7Dg7kd pYtA==