Re: [homenet] WGLC started

Daniel Migault <mglt.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 13 May 2021 18:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=6JcJaFCkXK9gTLay5Z94TGqqcadqkQr3VY7Mqug8kyw=; b=ZZw8KkcQdGe3j3OWSTIWUimkV5xVIEYe8OqWynC8bPVCU2FYYOGVEeRtbATg/4BFhA QPMo8iwk1FGM/EZvjOaMmwNGbeXHPvn/lJdyZGAb+35MPt4qbaBj5F87EHEeRAcpQaar pps/2OqQOLh58P8J+KOjUAsdXn0WrfS4NpJ+spCPPR4UForcwFC37Bie9xGPjwFGHY6e eprYVwNMIPBAuioBoRbzaIzqNTv5LyO5vh+n3JhJVtk+ONwwkVUzIeU9yBecyU5q3lsZ oHOfWWmlDyASs3PxWjsJmBBV2I2aGpIwWVn923yy/wSllY43mgiUGcqkpyNhCMCKVtzb T/Zw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=6JcJaFCkXK9gTLay5Z94TGqqcadqkQr3VY7Mqug8kyw=; b=BEEWNPatDW39btpBtVAUrVfgHJBTLUXCmY3cd7et8gTq7rIz7w2mOvN00vQyendTJM m/xWQwe1vtUhOb1bJ+oqfTWqvglV+FW2eP/QzCTsD+J1xPVm/EOlA37EPdUxvPeXGYtC xor6Ortj6cMyfjRsieMxHjpyIyiQ/utqmyL148tyAFWPRllgLxv9TDRegAOLPDvPWolm Mzvo2wKbCkbovJ+fZ0YGxiipfsJNW0Dp9R8Ew1aFapDsWXvbvRTto3XS/zhRQKSs4g7e UZaI8sdBfkNkE/nv36KvPqIWYfI7THqIl2GAAzY6Ip3pQw9wxfRHpVXjVmNDS/miAasl lCVA==