Re: [homenet] Robert Wilton's No Objection on draft-ietf-homenet-front-end-naming-delegation-19: (with COMMENT)

Daniel Migault <mglt.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 20 October 2022 13:55 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-7.105 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_HI=-5, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=u5OobvE1qBHIPUhYCnbY7ZUB5GLVgPZ7ZamWkVPd+GY=; b=hOgtxD27I2eoNKKh5UPBfKUN0hyt35U6czbIih+EUoJRp9oxV9iF1Gxo7cIJyp3Tf/ /SNvWC7BQdGiCflJa/VQLUYSOfq9rq06ffdXWbOSWynf8JXfv5qqGOBDeOHniWU/IStP gztg3c2STRUm4QHMyu7SEa+vmd9CBeIYmyRwVt+TNFAjSez+JYizAAmMrVV2ndWnvp2V MNeJNLkiB4RGNfvs0HvO7hTc0OFnJrRvH90cSoEEWfswXfs+THT2HkQ9mxsxisZLM7gp HRnAzUYUo6XGT6vJWRuSndx26O4izE/tR53tC7O8208odQMd2lp5Kik9l4bv1lhhHAc2 MJUg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=u5OobvE1qBHIPUhYCnbY7ZUB5GLVgPZ7ZamWkVPd+GY=; b=FPcVr992cRYDEPxmOg1zUKeDQkX/oomGUISHs4wwQZ415MQzLgXX7Zwm034+ms8VpK bpCxe8SQ2f1zMm5G136s6Np5o1k0bUxL/zrF0jRcCpi9nnqIya8bn5DvMhmvVb2eE/4b QI03Eo/RSt7fBI2snuG0CSPCps1xUdgf25jT+d+kgcEVgldciIuePKbgRDWN5UkyNSuc F2sbAzn8atKxrxOqozzfsBqONbCSdvv9aVOQDEDuDwQm7YEpvHgf426BaNIHUgeOcpyL cztyOdPW0EUvyrEHYzYNNu9iXCj5jRscqoGoO4UD4ChSYx7Iv1Esmqwvoxf5R00FZdE3 Cqcw==