Re: [homenet] How many people have installed the homenet code?

Dave Taht <dave.taht@gmail.com> Thu, 22 October 2015 11:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=aaFI9GY6e7rsKmA0dFcvsqoT7SFZK4Q34MuS6ZHHcM8=; b=Y13I+kPsBq6FSeAt9YChvPFfvZds/E2nCsDUj5ePT5Ulk5MIXYkgOfZ6ycrfSayU1m BsTyZMS4Wp9wnf72R4zoPU5R82E8sh7vtpLFitK8KmEwhS9PdT0g9z4p7ZSgYlOtedEH MpKo0QDd0JmxvoqgRmXYh3DWIeWUlHcs3Ki5s8hFhHjpJBkRKYNHtYJmtsVNo29LnYLl iYQBQUWKnDKLIXEre/md0o8FZf0zyq47SNzG6OcQlFDw1CuVFycLFg6QKhHT9N382bHA Q6SdU2o470wGSNOkW3g68FPNtjfUCYrhE7NIFQHm04w34pPhI3pabTmb6bCfekSH873P Bhww==