Re: [homenet] Paul Wouters' Discuss on draft-ietf-homenet-front-end-naming-delegation-18: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Daniel Migault <mglt.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 25 November 2022 23:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=DM//41zeiAzymapixwkvLA6RUwiqtOS4u2BZDiPvibU=; b=iAnrIjXcrUy7+pDdwZ9zLIDdlGbLOsayobGg5k9XeCa9KnOvgtbUUIT1vnfEzr37cj vGgwrlqJ0j9Ab4Dvke983amDOD3D55DYLclK3PkDv+ShoxJzcfxWS5PMiT8tyHehX7kZ TNQ3WMFTcdwKGv1TECse8TwOwJ4MniKGJLXSercOzo7s0xoiI8P3WgONmaklNcwpftq+ fRK0T/fdtaglDmEcstaxfnjtX4FBp3rB+UuUnmMH1dXXIK955OZPvCrPLeEfPSM/LtQI 6fJbu58bagTkfxrcvv24oVp91SISbuEgpgQUa/qDvoKS13gD7dfb/0q4+4we0I70k87R dH7w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=DM//41zeiAzymapixwkvLA6RUwiqtOS4u2BZDiPvibU=; b=0ADonEfGWBae0cIL0r382mmflD+DUWkfTPL2Srj4mJJmdzy6sPlwJ+vy1120fxtQI0 T9rYSU3h1fSyzxA1SwpaCxS9wGy1K/6VDl/P1kyubbV0IML8mFDgWvc0kL9DYyNo3UIY DHABbVVNEavO7QSg53HCn3/Ym6qXVSpsl4qRFvOVOC4vVXhEswXJjKAel42lqDVCBUD+ Yq7mr4SYjFH2/3WDPt7nVXqMZQDD3PrgrwbRvd1YRoXi7K/eR4VIEuVCFnwCQHqUOtY1 USvynWgE7n0scTTqJ5QEzMr9YUTbpvrO92ZOx1lSU2oCyUJU8iROqnnFqoYrxCMa/onV OgKg==