Re: [homenet] #4: Use of ULAs

Dave Taht <dave.taht@gmail.com> Wed, 28 March 2012 08:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=aXm2+pYwuP/seLSRuVwsBKItLEMAr5TlgCghOjitLUM=; b=HeUH6nVRUTBPaSeANucx8Y/8vy4onM5d+FMtq2gbI5FJhL+kFA1ns3W7Bk14i+B6k4 BIJ61aK+Ep7fBbGE+jOLlR6B9f2AA5l1rqMsZeqA/ry7jIhSg2mjzjHeKgx8IZSorUG9 eaHbAouuIJ5r0ZVmiSKf2lo/Hc2S80dYizjp5QqmpSTo+3Hmozia0JRlz6AXGXwCcUZw 5aAHfIjhFXOr034lmQBpNGbWV0kBRn3I4L7M2d9Z+MnKrhus69adiDwovxKGCNiO0HMo alEKWkxTjO1wUtgs8XTSe5oGa5R09Itm/rl/M2GzRCfOVIRclcZSUUZ1ZpV2h0T0H9mW hQSg==