[homenet] Zeroconf naming architecture

Daniel Migault <mglt.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 20 February 2014 14:26 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=iqQkjkIFTj/h0bmLj8Khb8D0nqFVNArd7zg8pwBqFYc=; b=GSUigCTCRm7jeJqWxueVygdszNa8kmWViKEn/uauR6ZZ5sQ7CAUGLZgI7ive0aDwg9 rFPjLquzK6ez/whYv09W2T/YXnqeNiyjJe70rDEwE9caqXKZ8EtV+bk544aPlDYyXJQw xXEL2KrGedqPW455ezR3CNsaDV4ka62T6lE7PL9VGsHDAbn8+Z+vM4lGI5fpvGMDFniJ S/aTJayrF1UScF0Tesbrdk0oYnv1lOH6gIbJ3+nDdC4iFApZ9MLxr9amcJT31Gozjbf0 TXV48pAOfMGQCkg7AcBjCJcKYaS1vg7DyfrLRBbKdkuFSL14iGZ0ZsQR9TqPzrPxFgKt 8poA==