Re: [homenet] John Scudder's Discuss on draft-ietf-homenet-front-end-naming-delegation-18: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Daniel Migault <mglt.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 28 October 2022 21:39 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=oOEuNP6+dbTue10J3pEQNI8ENaj6dVPjFkeVCMFGQKQ=; b=BGqIEkYvi5m5cfhYieAAyjIgdmolFCdZU1UuYMGdWUpnzp3auC9BOU59/YcoIoWfBj lsq3dRTe7V1tid9KjkxID7x4C6mEMhP7IUSmbXuxaIaPzREa4A/4eSggl47b0hZHwel/ mDeJSVhbsQkV0GlKEftufVHG6TjJqGyE2mIEaGzuGGjgQwH6xkmBpdB+m1zybjm/0Q49 tajrwZ9laXLG7NlcFwqHEYc4Y+1R9oh+O6CJsno2vBhPf1k3hPjeVVsSREhlz/kAmS76 4jN81nATqg8gVM9YMuqMwOVDQS+M1HFM1gSks/o+KLtO2Wr4Fz/CWi3bblc/XGVeKxQL 0I7Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=oOEuNP6+dbTue10J3pEQNI8ENaj6dVPjFkeVCMFGQKQ=; b=1SEUyK595BOaUPY9cnA2TRI89pjHCCmzQ9Qn2H3MP8kv9eRcXoHx/rbnYtSo5AZRXo V53gw2JtwKmpx61MqdyXmGqeBLfZf0mLu9y4wBAQ2k6UWYTwbj4BJ7DXCvZvWOJwg+He e2vyoTugmXsV6WEROWWSTNc71kT0SL+5MJ7ICmnDpOdnPn24vBwEh14AlIt3MdkOp0oL MT3mLdLnfGRXpL+VHLZd7IA9lyYeMabXkmN3VgjtzcwovCsFec9IalZGBYOv+hEWrZUg vowBKn3hQXz84se9ku0c34kuzvu3JVFkyUkwyOf7y7G03pq5ZbUlXRbuGqrSHT2bTPg9 l6Zg==