Re: [homenet] Roman Danyliw's Discuss on draft-ietf-homenet-front-end-naming-delegation-21: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Daniel Migault <mglt.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 04 November 2022 01:48 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.105 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.0001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=W0kpkU7e3KYt3+yUh77Y1mvGEAHThLgnR9ukL3/kfIU=; b=DScqHdjQeFMpZHUwbLaW9LZeQ4VrhvWsFms1uYSVqiJqOwTm9xFRmPMbUZHQxHrm3B vYeyo3tUpTcfiQy98OF+nW6CK7LCn88Pu5wRRFdoIbAm5VGTv8F3f58V0iXRNwmcPkJY AH9J0OS002tZEragtmEnj74FKTddnHLHw1nzwtBQ3jFlHMGtKhDHnAucHOC1fhWgRPPG CxOz8qgs7e2e3sshjLW1xIklrePNvrRDukJc9KGuxammQIzMHx5nMr00IwhGxyVI4WNy /y/E7EJyYggWcf/ITPg3GNJoPG9YkFFqVMUu90AWx363Z/Gd/cb4hY22rMgZuQXkWxEW U5ZQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=W0kpkU7e3KYt3+yUh77Y1mvGEAHThLgnR9ukL3/kfIU=; b=Jq5R1dXW1+GJ47v8DafDOG0txYPgN+CG61q0cfRjL2hehO3APcnuSh54t4DQDHOMJW tvBSaqohfx7udxDY7mHOsBJwLhrFzeZxPNcfY+N6ZYPw/eD2gQ9MLkTPAe5DNTJSFvNN ZH+xyVU5hnQJrr/abEObtTNh7AQ3o/HSFo2YBZCyJ+bhs58/QM0NL3raCpY8/7gK9mde kQFERh8JrR1LVXIKbGg1HGpv5/pGN9RatDijUL9rXDUpzcYVB/65l+Kgih26SdxbO7xP MkoR9ZfqCZzp0FJDYhcO8lNewCUTx0fdDw0Lb4dr4GCc/7Vhi0WGoYC/8zAtqIg9GZIq TbxA==