[homenet] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-ietf-homenet-front-end-naming-delegation-01.txt

Daniel Migault <mglt.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 17 February 2015 21:13 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=HInmnbG+B3Q1VbQCnCj336b8SVF5MIa5X0+C/9tGaR8=; b=v+Z/QKbJ9O9DxXnFdISNlaggTPElUAH256eyJisSS2awX7+LrNZgM5kBFzjvx3Dd1q yrWrZiwViztIzD+SZnpJNBGuEklmYn0IvVqByoNWPanJe6pwLf03pnG+YS1uK+SvuimV 50IQqxUiHAfSeUvTCcYM8vsv5cGhnO1JPJuhz43h1sJ828Khi0+0LMPgXOVxB8UPajbT gZjmG7+CveoOHdgR0H8YfmYcNTXaO5VA9oGeYupWrTIdied6VfB494BnqHaefhwabxCu eHBkDTfOSvNiaMx/zIKTooxlPVrN7Ec+KbI29F8gXkSpbk+YZEJQboQLDHigWUaTyjeY hFdA==