Re: [homenet] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-mglt-homenet-front-end-naming-delegation-03.txt

Daniel Migault <mglt.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 23 October 2013 20:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=kiKz5g4Jcb49PGUiX7p/jwdWOerBh8DxDGR5Vc4F+gs=; b=ct3B/bCCAAeO86u+3MOaeW32QMkqVoVy1K8Zu+JwWfvfZ6g4KwRlisDMhrAiXzGKoS 9tHtuPgBj7K7Fe/QBRD0EvCLURyo4yNtgImgOpOH6NqqP2JQLLNgl2cHeAE2UqzleKMT w6COJ6BoUqmfj9nsevFn3qUH8vwYGHRbl1mrmZbe6BVzrf9HLiqkjlc8jWhs/zXNzTqb OVoz3kDsCfDcr/Kh4bl2CRz9gME3NPdP1oI0GkJsM1wnD2Sh5f8GzAkxsyFvKgi+4K7F f2azDxjMIz12EbXhsKlirSKKi10ZoNAXEg0Wewg8U3FbqZi2GYaEr3yAF3v8VioayEe1 KNhg==