Re: [homenet] Warren Kumari's Discuss on draft-ietf-homenet-front-end-naming-delegation-18: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Daniel Migault <mglt.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 22 November 2022 21:22 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-5.095 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, PDS_OTHER_BAD_TLD=2, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_HI=-5, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=/q0EHJkUmjjpjX7nMHyePJifoURP+U+uFywUaS7cg7U=; b=E3lzUuzspIeCfe2duoL3VpkNzXJukO4MYVqLo585CtlQH6msxA/pY6KQuL4pO7LpL9 YcKr3/kYNqUfpvreidj2ndA8PcgNmJwaGg36RgygwxYTxRqFqIDC+YeQ2R7taDyK5nd7 p1Y3sxZjb6qtqQlQYTcBFnYuhsoHn7jo0NKOgUm+ltkewnwpJwOYKBkX2GrQcmOXJob7 z/6y3HPQdOwUXhqzeZ9iIoX2sbG7xgBmUEG2ZzWZBFGZyIb8Iyffhcv7N48UKGyIw9hv GpPdD34kHCt8v9dlgM7e1KxqJO0RFojCmcyDfaWEoqwFqRV2PM6+jFReLY4ulKkPADAK iCOw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=/q0EHJkUmjjpjX7nMHyePJifoURP+U+uFywUaS7cg7U=; b=HXVazhesNBtoevAtAMgu9k8cxoBSnYk7ZLRusqWdy432jVMfZfvL9tOeck6hqAHckf M7FFp3iiAxxlN6N2EMxFvy/knVfMj6LsGQo3EfLVxqURzmawvlhvQxITkng1/G1GV1hc lnzDiwIHw+V/yX+TB/c6wbkY349IC1UUag8Pivd1TIUv8nDM33nLFcYn1WV7rCwME9eW usn350UVP0Q0s8G7g30mlLtcu92vtOvz94M1N8sa4ddTlvA4Zzg9E0uh+GPKr+NUVwAf V2jhwC+OGFRy8+Kd9yatWL++v5Ln4LHQAIGhKENN09wdZHyFXkalScP6TmM5Lpx3qezI /EOQ==