Re: [homenet] Kathleen Moriarty's Discuss on draft-ietf-homenet-dot-12: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Ted Lemon <mellon@fugue.com> Tue, 29 August 2017 20:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=fugue-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=from:message-id:mime-version:subject:date:in-reply-to:cc:to :references; bh=qWIduuDuYGt5EdgFuLdz0Y3AGSVNNdJaUdHvcx2EJBs=; b=m+NE/8Ordoy9LVYV8n39U+f+c1toS279Tp3H3DtyU+QdasLLFRUA/BvKbpjxJ4fnD0 5FG1OCsylMvrwe2OPjDSViUfV9hcOodYVZpOCM0ep3DX4o8cwEehL+qNZdSPfnnjNL6L e+8eDiFWOvOiZ78CYt9NIxqdWu94EfaaCAuvKO+ij2m3vwf0+sXih6q2l3ZVaIyUTEdc sksGbLX/xdtf3y02qBjsrjuPQ5/qyoxHl4clpmQf2s5PT5a4XPp8pwQpdpFqSNZdQdkT 6fhGQbN1QIxPW6fHvjrtl5q6z+X4gmUhj9DyCcr6FSIVjfYHNatWY12jGyasXL8Vx4Cj 8QAA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:message-id:mime-version:subject:date :in-reply-to:cc:to:references; bh=qWIduuDuYGt5EdgFuLdz0Y3AGSVNNdJaUdHvcx2EJBs=; b=c3y5jxfKSUCR4BE/ys5lsSVgIuaHKoDEJ+TYB6CE5DKolrHNYN75dXWDSiKno5urEu Nss16VtUSi0HXv3UroXokbBxV9kdzcYDbQLU9DIt2tFNyzKh07nabLLmtQWOhd0eODN3 hZW4acSn+x4/J59fpJIaSvqnvn4YGNSgqI7W656UDqfKVu/DlSfjQP1HOxYp7Ukewohx u246CNN3aE11sE5X896Tm2k7JdAz3joRkYVmX/A1hEjeafvBBq2ZQzyHz0wi9/u7UDuI RUF1l699B9BMr/iUWsHFeo7oz7dh3pxrV095VcYxylY2z7cD+OsmsquIvfZ8cjt2wZV0 BCYw==