Re: [homenet] draft-mglt-homenet-front-end-naming-delegation-01

Daniel Migault <mglt.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 07 November 2012 22:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=15ngTDKNHvCHyfGyC4yvegB4FrSjnxtu5K7onBcc9TM=; b=HBk77q9YLaYILGBkm4a0SQjT3bH53mOLCAj19c4JKcefaBRMTzvh9gwxHeEBgHjsp+ nU5bvw9LBj9IuGPv8TBoSUpaJ7hzSxWiGWs0XvXe6b8fIh8GTdiPVGpOkUZbFz9KSpSc XYA+O0ipUSUGbDUTO/qxFOplrWrdnjL4zYnhxNTzDu4HkwJfkVFwuYg0iuKve5bR8R3U sw53T1+mC9R81oo3J71Iy+bmOH2fl+YEyPthtmiCsbBbWVhDy1GyC7lZFwksebjl0U/F dGSrYxVHSAx3Ye3dvqTRSAbRMjez4A94zjWaPo+wmQZFhmqES74kRXidBSHOMqKeXTd0 VUlg==