Re: [Hotrfc] IETF 117 HotRFC Talk Proposal

Pascal Urien <pascal.urien@gmail.com> Thu, 20 July 2023 13:44 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-0.112 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DEAR_SOMETHING=1.973, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.0001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_FREEMAIL_DOC_PDF=0.01, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=no autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20221208; t=1689860657; x=1690465457; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=deRncOh2eyxkqcrIFbEFlL3eeMwjOpFUvmxgj4r6Ao0=; b=K6Bh/FtkSgGNLQoatv+ZA6CFSucOS6VeauJrrOl5lB9uWTRnhbTABYWlhr7jwhqT0D RtJnb88iqIAzep3N6NTDV0ym7e8JbJNkgkxP7Jj7oyOa9R0UMVT7akkSSX8Dc8JZ30oI ivlLccces8Q4B0CAZ1yCu5H9Vbo2q6sJ/xuflN/KlGbclE8ww+cq1PSnQ8VerhYkOJop K8mS+MwHMLHCdsvKKM4KnPtvyaLMA+04WuX+KKyObepj5qM4gNpoJdTTu763BTT/sRz5 H/r+0miHMsPpE1yGIvKvaXBVkgHLRK2WxWPm5z2m8W4jDeBEJ+fsR4s9bzd3419IN6CB SfcQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20221208; t=1689860657; x=1690465457; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=deRncOh2eyxkqcrIFbEFlL3eeMwjOpFUvmxgj4r6Ao0=; b=eBKz8CZe7Cs2/7g8grODhubaGr3TzTfIlp0mYhJoYL40MIGJ1IFMPRra2eqMqw47iH M7+h4uXfT9B4EckMkSnrWCc7cxjE5EqHlfIFinav4a8XoW1YoMa0YB3LU9RJdQvkUoZh YQ6eyzl+QAs6vHwP67maSm5KThH2O6OuqK3ITUicvtP3cGmD563+cDQ9DlEeGwdWIqE6 SuNVNgiIHsKotABGvuQsXXariIq55sIU00MhaTeGpn1c7HOGGIfoLUnAnrioOJvSFOxc Ma+cLoWcZSU5xP0EdoCrrtoJZzIq2sM2JWmB242t/zNuJN9x2hC/kQNJfCbxtMKyqjbP 36oA==