Re: [hrpc] Request to session IRTF slot in Dallas for Human Rights and Protocol Consideration

Niels ten Oever <niels@article19.org> Fri, 23 January 2015 15:03 UTC

Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2015 15:02:44 +0000
From: Niels ten Oever <niels@article19.org>
To: "Eggert, Lars" <lars@netapp.com>, Avri Doria <avri@acm.org>
Cc: "hrpc@article19.io" <hrpc@article19.io>, Kathleen Moriarty <Kathleen.Moriarty@emc.com>
Subject: Re: [hrpc] Request to session IRTF slot in Dallas for Human Rights and Protocol Consideration

Hi Lars,

Please find underneath the information you requested.

* group name
Human Rights Protocol Considerations

* group acronym
hrpc

* chairs other than you
Joana Varon, Niels ten Oever

* how to subscribe to the list (URL)

* any other URLs for the proposed group
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-doria-hrpc-proposal-00

Best,

Niels

Niels ten Oever
Head of Digital

Article 19
www.article19.org

PGP fingerprint    8D9F C567 BEE4 A431 56C4
                   678B 08B5 A0F2 636D 68E9