Re: [hrpc] Upcoming draft on an overall report of the work

Corinne Cath <cattekwaad@gmail.com> Thu, 15 October 2015 15:34 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=rgrIIy8L0BSiTYuQ3+WG/Qxsl0Urh9pDMzZb8nl1snY=; b=brRWkN12ksja3Eq9c5D4OKX/TqlI+M7ec49eEhorFnHPd1lBJVYjPTkbdUuUxe5pWz 8Ou+r6cyf8fC9MHodaWT9T+0GWetPZK42VwlnYo0a8dAULYYgjpJbnsxWf9fwdSYWflu pKrIZVwk/jmh/KMQhYfcO9NZM97T+xbY63hrGeN4jZe7PF8CIw/MBerBXXWtMY1R2h/K pUmhaRSs7CK9YO+Wa5OZa4X7VZCt9k9sZzO37r7U4p2ouBsUzGSn+r0bm/6el84GEnoI /Jd+5AbTbUblrvN5ymAw+eWDhJ9elGTKgyXzGYQ05urEHEyv33TOyFtyjfbT3aQOoj3o 9WZQ==