Re: [hrpc] Call for group adoption of draft-celi-irtf-hrpc-ipvc-01

Sheetal Kumar <sheetal@gp-digital.org> Wed, 17 April 2024 13:39 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gp-digital-org.20230601.gappssmtp.com; s=20230601; t=1713361187; x=1713965987; darn=irtf.org; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=edu/tLbX4VpvyTdVGCJRtNWKsQdOfLymEDuM+xUsyv0=; b=2VMar/VYPXYw7YRN9IQybi46+YkH6rds7FLV900y625FtF7NBfO9NFlONj8iYHcrrD Xgiw0V1lSLC43vao/oHruaHjUrnaHUWysNqcjIMFTCdZ09Qn65FlMS3FC/cRJT+Gv5hI mn+HrfNcxkDOcQ3nj9pWvMAP8ns3Unqgw2foDXsCBz2+tACvrK5jVHemTI0W0VrJECTn ZFCVLLTbd2qvgGm4z72FxhpnfIHxJ6dXCWOGV/3ZThMnGyRDBvx9LdwDIqxsj3sbS+tf mETQCvBmmOilE0wiFfpnJDhHEcQ9cfLgvbN+mtE7Lh9vJ//zdsGCxMzl/SNFrIpY7i3P sBvQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1713361187; x=1713965987; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=edu/tLbX4VpvyTdVGCJRtNWKsQdOfLymEDuM+xUsyv0=; b=O25YW8kokx3dtrzUB1B1yTh7RkOXH+OwdjVpofv22WhQ7OuziKX2u2LnbU7I1tvDzn Ln0aMYKUVu0F8bEEkYI3eWu1vkYVCJCSl9vXQXNo6d9RnHynPo71dem9WFfEGsNNRELF Man+ptdxLQPK2C+TJMgyRTjLfcSgDEmV9Vc/hYZDPVSNsZiou3xJcgHcQ102DbO2S3/a NVzMeJSaeNS/34Ev+t7LIjszgPjP9wQkp2TAL1c6ZzQyoyHHtJhGq8J4KA0ejhvaqKU5 tJoAZXHPUVRpggXTzOSrrbqhMkFOAY60PJl2b104l5gOXULdP8MU4jhCAcvjuR96Brfu jwAQ==