Re: [hrpc] [irsg] Review of draft-irtf-hrpc-guidelines-13

Jane Coffin <jane@connecthumanity.fund> Wed, 07 December 2022 19:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=connecthumanity-fund.20210112.gappssmtp.com; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=9W1RQFHtqcsmrMg5Dig96irRKLzbCIGWkDhRdVsFt44=; b=ft0JNOr63V58xKio8euOBWqJmFLBm9dprX5I/bvKBYGnwAbiGlFwyEpDJhpb9BQ4sT ujQNgDslcIpjsVrIBOJ8uhXoT6qTjHpwqKXGhmwjuAwKZivrqT6RtH6nMuP4gJsw41x8 1BsFUA5VBYv/eevM1TDvkHiPQX01IIWOYceVAfy/1/i859eCz5oGbamppUhsjMpchKL8 KbJMH/yYyLNpvXZ1ATmSGtaw43ETALva9ckAF9sAd1zLJJWdT4fundX4vBUMVH+2VOxA Rlhn7rJ2DZnVo54OYrquaU49EvjGNeWEFYNAczbW109spVfgIFcmVX5/fFNfVv+FpJQg Y8dg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=9W1RQFHtqcsmrMg5Dig96irRKLzbCIGWkDhRdVsFt44=; b=Q0avmY6W/KIAbpzFS6AqopZzwRQm3set6zUHt61rM3s1163kKUNZPlw3iRZkrQcR/o K7Auzf76tTnJnoiR01MreXSzdiV73OZOyHTLlYkU+6FL+BSM8KvHnFbDL8n5ZtwsLc+z jMGQa1vqEAg2zu3JJyAfoPx9VKvQ6jfmbV5ToYyiSL/IUMi+pDCIHEyXsOshUg7S7PA1 ZRdORTUlqZ0MxsVOzcXFacVfcWc2x6U2ENFTahlj0XYNgwSuCoszL+SpxsrWN3TZvZHf glOcoNIlGYnTGEZVCGPy+qLuZiHj0QlgDzP+nXpn2L1JaIBHJNqWMz/N5plAkpThUHD6 CvSg==