Re: [hrpc] IRTF Chair review of draft-irtf-hrpc-association-13

Tony Rutkowski <trutkowski.netmagic@gmail.com> Tue, 24 October 2023 14:46 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.104 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.0001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20230601; t=1698158803; x=1698763603; darn=irtf.org; h=in-reply-to:references:cc:to:content-language:subject:reply-to :user-agent:mime-version:date:message-id:from:from:to:cc:subject :date:message-id:reply-to; bh=7o/1AZx0dNr8CWhca0LENHHcPEU11E9rBoUX0FcpPPw=; b=nCkljkGM1bPe1BMwonPQSDQVtlhGPz4EyQfEGpziSFWSEh9vcYKoxJ7jN2h88BHD7C +AIkXBtOdBAke4BcU/g8nYg4UqiqbE/+rinYPQWoIw6WWz8NewXvO2R/B8StSbuLfc1+ mjumBkMDKfsqHSzQW82gzmOJvSIgMTpWr8sYgMGtJ0wjn4sya0U+92pQRscPVmsje/Ug +E2K275DzBR8FQoVCH+ETW3F2zOuV+drYMQ3cCiYWkp5xpO9ejQeN6w+t2vD+4o60cVM ZPjqqSnWp7+V7n5L5oz4inC38UXsUeuGw9Mhj44BNT+kb+KyxLyBgdj683E0azpqPhF3 fafA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1698158803; x=1698763603; h=in-reply-to:references:cc:to:content-language:subject:reply-to :user-agent:mime-version:date:message-id:from:x-gm-message-state :from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=7o/1AZx0dNr8CWhca0LENHHcPEU11E9rBoUX0FcpPPw=; b=o1OBzqB8L47llErbFghwoYKT2vPbetrTkKstaZyLrDacC5QQrT00WXadsZ07rphOIi yTk77l1xzRmAksp4aQqVih57O3pAi0R9kxIOH2NpQQwqlGmbx4Ugd9jI8wQ71WM55d0K 3a4kfWLWHiSSXZUjuGLfHwFyBW4I05+VcwASe7XnbUevBsrZjOmfn/gd6khQZ24eIHUZ coo3+REo82a44En06GPIWQhkOu9Ir5qrV/JofYkkpzbpOO4dP48Dlp8sMo8FEXXOtoPd qz/NDBQHjyz2ushwBhlStiavofjI0MeUFdWFhmXwJf+B8YzCCbyy4v1asabjDUhgt4Ti ZUwQ==