Re: [hrpc] draft-tenoever-hrpc-association-00

Gisela Perez de Acha <gisela@derechosdigitales.org> Wed, 19 April 2017 15:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d= derechosdigitales.org; h=content-type:date:from:in-reply-to :message-id:mime-version:references:subject:to:x-me-sender :x-me-sender:x-sasl-enc:x-sasl-enc; s=fm1; bh=eAOCQGhV0eHE5Kg9E9 LstVVaENAT9FyX/og3IOQK61M=; b=gh8p7kVYQkzx2XgkE5FFDlYDXMwMeVZBTR talo+h0oKqRK2FG7dXXj3YVJfXUHnrmkFzf7+qqbkls+IQGrePChHyv9g0BVqSgh BQgNsgGvC9rteqRttpoAg5qxadF63zczufMhP4TGAqbRG1CMg0DxC0Cw4P/X0mZv Ms2JHn8swdrysRLeBQvE4jecgYFjzOaqjWYWlvUpwq2AuNqFt1VabUnrQQ3rUv2j 1by/gZlHeXSGQHuOfunPLU+zqcLQ4v0Y8Q4JD2M8fmuKRx3reXppxQ/0srcLhMTQ JR5UWo7B7jzvQKasZdo00BuwLTvZhG4taiyF/NJLMHDDqthS63Zg==
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d= messagingengine.com; h=content-type:date:from:in-reply-to :message-id:mime-version:references:subject:to:x-me-sender :x-me-sender:x-sasl-enc:x-sasl-enc; s=fm1; bh=eAOCQGhV0eHE5Kg9E9 LstVVaENAT9FyX/og3IOQK61M=; b=k14cKkcU4jxp9BYtOcIEZjUlAnMt741thE eemR5JwGep3RoEt5GSawIkWQDLdh41i0xp0ATXi5yVjFumdVgCU8a8vYks3B1vSs odbjhywcbQBVCE+OuACV9epe8LVHMK8BpL2nFgTHyujrg9KaF0BhaSw6kfUt3etK 4ERGKiBpj04xCqeqS64PumR6J1VGN1sd0kQhEGvAJcDolMfR9/ZonouU6lFJNkl2 Jm+m0fyQLDy8OjaNqblm6toIgaIsDUksnDw24qh9irnP9vxcbyzwOMCgvyUCJntL t/w3fWCw5DBzk2eC/ZJYZv3Bx64WpCUx1ZbR1fet5PxtAWwjKUmw==