Re: [hrpc] Status of draft-irtf-hrpc-guidelines-13

Mallory Knodel <mknodel@cdt.org> Fri, 19 August 2022 20:07 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.106 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, NICE_REPLY_A=-0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.0001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=cdt.org; s=google; h=in-reply-to:from:content-language:references:to:subject:user-agent :mime-version:date:message-id:from:to:cc; bh=y/EVr/wW4WM4wd5HOjcPqlQ5JhiYab3F9K+hmolF3qs=; b=ka/2w4n73pUULWoF0i0oLr1x1Z5jranKdACEoSESwW9HlF0M7KxfFFYUKLJEixgY5/ k8yM4ej6sxUH7gF+3n3dxZYUhiZKs+4LcLVJWmtLT1z/N0q8EhVqIvqrgDnZQniffBo5 v+dKA3FFBM9IgBYyK3TUlvbZcuw0rPpf2ZPlM=
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=in-reply-to:from:content-language:references:to:subject:user-agent :mime-version:date:message-id:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc; bh=y/EVr/wW4WM4wd5HOjcPqlQ5JhiYab3F9K+hmolF3qs=; b=lXXuI/b1ajLFlRgEaxid1inHnsrDd6FIp8RPgMQwV4Ll7o2qRgogOtSQSAAFxTaOcZ uAZ7Bx/aHTQNYuhJ8vRTV2wqTa/AmwpYCBzpsiyWNxnsw+lFAN+RnopW6EEyVQz6Ib6w eq7aWxcZN2yTjKH39c7mxV7tIjnQBUpOUBCvDD8+TIy8EBKmf1remXSkcUm0TE/1erSL GrQtDdsuo2csLcWTPEebVOamveetRKDmbpk0gEGPCUZgUpkFcd+qPEOaT4Kn3rGzZRnr RVCGPiC/rI+Hb0QqFjfbTjeTCE9tt11TvLfHUaf8d9Est1xNwfbWHEP0vkppDyx/+a3x Ehig==