[hrpc] Fwd: Continuing discussion and questions on Corinne's thesis - A Case Study of Coding Rights

Corinne Cath <cattekwaad@gmail.com> Fri, 22 January 2016 15:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=RMzJeWHYAN9no+GGsmvbiC2rHnDY4RvbjD5ndp778e0=; b=BeFgrGc4LCWQeEloskfTlb41mSz0J4C5g+Gx6UURj0zcXitBXnfMSuv4uhm+hh3bVd dUrWDdoOxCbfsiMP8IrWWqdv4ol5EDLtvjAN6PoqLvAa5u1IsOLThcdNE8kVmrjKWMRB w9laCixvSedHPIgaZMh71gX0Cy0xHIbd0d021rYvA6uwaOUiWASdLdtG6LKzx4Xx2bkn toPlM799MAGOJcc1Qghv0+wnLoN4nXF5ZjZl/PsnmJkWSsQOfC2zXcy70vgc3MxUKK4S vTIgVTP0izGol4SiWsEcdj+7shmNaQH6r9A0vhaJhmO3dtCUAn9vvSxCWdaRcb43njde WKBw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=RMzJeWHYAN9no+GGsmvbiC2rHnDY4RvbjD5ndp778e0=; b=fy0fXBeAzxT5BRWZ8OQiy8n2CTH99Osxqf0szXGF7LTp7AKxzo+GVm/5zWfKKlamsD e3vI2g2o4ARY/FLgnD/tn5xURxmcWVmC8bwX+fZ0S3Kw2WcDCE8WgqemXDl2KMKMbh91 92opPC4LDJGOAhWSXwacwmve65B9xpSjP4mCJi6xQT4OfXdQbKtARQkqMAHmRDU1Kwem ezjU/F92F8RtCc1OjlAZnSXXFodFSN5O5U8jXM5mxGxQ3GQuj4JI1/FPRn4I38tsbEb+ kXko+jzNdIQBWVaqL8yovncUAF7zwYmoeYw9DPUXbUJc+NxBNizLftr0kygwaPGNz86T K7FA==