Re: [hrpc] draft-irtf-hrpc-association-02

Gisela Perez de Acha Chavez <gisela@berkeley.edu> Thu, 28 March 2019 20:35 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=berkeley-edu.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=/4tRhLHu+M7E9R43TZSOcHepWY5ajm9Hf+DECWUQsXc=; b=s058LWA3QFmEAlr55/dApVQUEKx6a/tattewAXaiJNU8a1Ivemt1wfMTe+OMxDV2Ka ulXyInJwAHCFLbSH+VnaIYgMhYG9lOIwVpkqrlMuMpAfavvP9a4LKq1l6wBHknzgkeDM 8GO9RMzhvtTSJ3up0RNboA+RLvh/JY47uy1LHVKIH24N5w5CRj3/MBqnOljdI0xvnlow lneom5zA2yGPavKEjRyYcMKlpNxib2xJ2EJKesZwEFV6syWEFuEX4kt8NyyArvNO8NlM y9/upaWIHN6dLFOkfr3DKeMzsw1Xz+3teS/rF5h0gtZXlz5/iYjUWtHnjuF6EC4rzGMM Y11A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=/4tRhLHu+M7E9R43TZSOcHepWY5ajm9Hf+DECWUQsXc=; b=jJIPB1nAiGZ7wLTbghjzws5GFDUfjz11Xgaxg4YU+posA+oEKd60JLv/J8qw0pkfge JPjW83dcTpQ+DTWlVWcxyvyyqGIGg6j5Z6vlpQV6SAiwMzLsw4kYOUBI81pgelsRTFKB yUrC3Nw9B3sQfxsG6XxfjP9NHR5XYZp2kBl1s82fIyMkfwnH47mlzJORjRTnaLEVFGlz XkJNswdV7pPNrxgEURh487a5v6250quVWi7WhpF5dx5UDohXB0ebghZhG/35osAWuxIL 4nEPLgt5/JwpdxZ9/yDNaKtyU6Mw5faAUZtZFvdQH38ulqtB1qaqNovgO8n9EVZS80C4 jopQ==