Re: comparing eproxy proposals

Roberto Peon <grmocg@gmail.com> Sat, 18 January 2014 22:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=TjjfHF7ma3eWXv/htDOQKtWMwxEDTjERLK4uHVLauTs=; b=JQnUZvQCJBUIX3/2IPTRSV36GdDvY068XB05Vr2Bh5wqhkFvu9McZGpI51Ba78YbEd eCNtm0RcvfBwzW6sZBWbF1JYajcIBe7Yz4+kSoi9PcZG5Nm/Y3SdSoNaLMtUHG3O8mtV HSAs0j/RVOmh9s2Wu7fTRB/dn5XJCWuYNz+UdoUd0qkmak73RU3v6l1g/5gvWeQKUI0h P+NJG9eEaVz6kG+7uHm1MY/lJe+npVkU/Jgf2Q3uptCJvhjbIIJHVA4VkdcF4sZxNaRW ynSEVyZ6dUs/4LWWjqPYGkFeRmXCgj+i0wsUs5izo5LTh5SVulXQfdwCvxayJzgQG5+H AnKg==