RE: [Hubmib] RFC 5066 on Ethernet in the First Mile Copper(EFMCu)Interfaces MIB

"Edward Beili" <EdwardB@actelis.com> Wed, 21 November 2007 09:23 UTC

Subject: RE: [Hubmib] RFC 5066 on Ethernet in the First Mile Copper(EFMCu)Interfaces MIB
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 11:23:27 +0200
From: Edward Beili <EdwardB@actelis.com>
To: "WIJNEN, Bert (Bert)" <bwijnen@alcatel-lucent.com>, hubmib@ietf.org

Bert,
Thanks for the guidance, comments and help you have provided during this long period.

I would also like to thank the hubmib group members, especially people mentioned in the Acknowledgments section of the rfc, namely (in alphabetical order):
    Udi Ashkenazi (Actelis)
    Mike Heard
    Alfred Hoenes (TR-Sys)
    Marina Popilov (Actelis)