Re: [hybi] Simplify WebSocket multiplexing

"Arman Djusupov" <arman@noemax.com> Thu, 30 May 2013 14:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; t=1369924684; x=1370529484; s=m2048; d=noemax.com; c=relaxed/relaxed; v=1; bh=EK9S2URlM2rDbMVgglzwFdqVN6Y=; h=From:Subject:Date:Message-ID:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:In-Reply-To:References; b=ngo+K/c5vmQKV5btoj6nIZYlzKVubOWAuo/19U/IN/OmheCc6qfV6T3kyRb2GUMqopscYE2y1xBAztb7e1L1YhSrVUyWmU328qlb7EIPs6ewV2RSe+MqGDHu0J8eD1gd9DPChkKIf56eTf65l/9MnknEEGqupneAv+iT8ZaIYemcCoiGJVfGvOo0NuClivJf1XONlNThXXVtcn2enNeX3bf1rtg132LOhQasMioBXQn2aTUknm8D0Aj3o/mVyOvSJUUWJ01JLRSleaOKLyCpMK4iiig9iWNOHpk7KcasvHvQLDdtgF5dTnQyUHCn4UeGoYBfl5Z2wytdHoQOAayPyQ==