[hybi] Yet more additional WebSocket Close Error Codes

Jason Duell <jduell.mcbugs@gmail.com> Fri, 18 May 2012 04:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to:content-type; bh=dVM9vCLP5D94eZF9WadMaN4GtGR1UDL49vheRoc4Y7w=; b=xMOygBtkoqGQtfNQI+xWCLfxHND6eZeUXiBhmFrrlkX/mVEU4ogf7HJoX9DsC4ApHk fXV7OPqKOlUsxG+wpNryqMxw7Pfkw6J4tAg+rZvprbeRTAI7HrdnQM6og9w4xQMcE+bQ YydPxGok7RwBOzGmRoCZ6a+FqGwLMIOhztibXRDlG690u5MrGvXmN+FLkc4Jv0scafzo UQeRzcoH0rJJ6eqfGbN/BZ1lkEshbbU6pGhUbVdTxbamdSbTD4g3JxP9DjwugUiYPWnL lMZQCx0KAHBIAXaU5hMONaA8vQI1nit7wk7IMoWCGAkhdfwVIdBkD1eDp9wfJMET0E+Z zb0A==