Re: [hybi] SPDY protocol from google frame

Mike Dierken <mike@dierken.com> Tue, 17 November 2009 03:40 UTC

References: <4AFC869C.9090403@webtide.com> <F4C6CDAD-1ABE-4A2A-A65B-0C8EEA95D90B@surrey.ac.uk> <4AFC9936.8090007@webtide.com> <803EA6E6-F94E-4F8D-9026-86C6EB33422A@icesoft.com> <3a880e2c0911121751q22b3929bwc5d7dbcaa0731226@mail.gmail.com> <bbeaa26f0911121800m6ee5e014n327b1dee77dafd54@mail.gmail.com> <8B0A9FCBB9832F43971E38010638454F0F35CBBC@SISPE7MB1.commscope.com> <ad99d8ce0911121900p18554bf8u27e604cbfa5a414c@mail.gmail.com>