Re: [hybi] Multiplexing extension spec draft 02

Takeshi Yoshino <tyoshino@google.com> Mon, 30 January 2012 05:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:x-system-of-record:content-type; bh=WuE/jKnbaZgEhpwejbO2mLUJ5/h1vmA/P8b0DZEg6xs=; b=I8qmvRQbSKRCUuCZ+TOSvP8h9mv89HfSYVXjZSEc+fJIKlga1T3sQbWeNx5pUt6+ai SbRp/LZodFXjKuPx7QAkkR7rbS0E6MStZI3Lqs1xBAtfmvmuAS8jaOGCuLlEVK6HfRzD fKnZmffib2B40s7t83O9q0i3T5B1jsmXd4aWg=