Re: [hybi] WebSocket handshake (HTTP and SSO)

Brodie Thiesfield <brofield@gmail.com> Mon, 30 August 2010 22:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from :user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject:references:in-reply-to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=osXqEqHravXhruJ75RQUzUyXAU0ota84RMWlieUZJaE=; b=aw4+JDzE+Ag9AM7QrjeNs3lIK6mPBbIHep6rVMmhDiXLN1sfzeHrxTGLscxSk8FejD SLM+gIsPYnPQl/caAqnGgLU1K6zdaPD+6d9GvNDIKfIeqbCXpqfh2UiEL5Lg7G/Hh05m YAHXc8AbusYcV4Tiz8va6NVXfNiKOXESkIWJY=