Re: [hybi] permessage-deflate and missing asymmetric configurations

Joakim Erdfelt <joakim@intalio.com> Wed, 09 October 2013 19:45 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=nS+y/gDWY0B++1+khyLR5KwIEpeMthhrvdG/oM5kPoo=; b=k+OS3MoZOaA3MVMrflBH+Z5x7q/UxbASDHlA8kotYCjPTiFoBktheCSI19aTK2Gl7m 7vcEfNmk0/1A8sW2hEH02jvV4fa7tcu3TiPloHulTwp6oBmkEVbKci0pzrTjZ0iQ3Bzz aEQKPxHWmkzDpd74EEQYK48jCDWiMpW74QO/FbBhQ/3ykq43QDWS/Hsfbx8mh5JpDbNP ys32JaGoD2ycq9KgsqJJwMGgFHeVZOVxdGfDIvS1pMtHyHgvUXO6Fu5OocV29VhB1XhE xcS4XI8RNWYk5BPzKvv0iwfUut9HGuIiZFa97h7O9IoB7ID3V+heRmlPLcRhhNycCRMb oH7g==