[hybi] Data points from Apache Retreat re: Web Socket

Justin Erenkrantz <justin@erenkrantz.com> Fri, 16 April 2010 07:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:received:date :x-google-sender-auth:received:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=F1hxeouTsfGkHnVInYWhd8E4v+dh1DgsdIvdxjrbpnY=; b=UIoQpffWp/Uwg3VKJCZwjM9UtJ4py+DTITdseOuDm1UKW6xlQVi42S5OGfVxWRYIKa H+F+DI4JKxkg7GQ8PxA/kBR62EtA0d17gIU29MIbwUK+5vJJJejdIvZTZ0+PjY7nD+Do PISsOtmDBnKDtHn2b3mYeRmiorL6RegZEnXZ8=