I-D Action: draft-fabbrini-algorithm-post-alien-cryptography-02.txt

internet-drafts@ietf.org Sat, 20 May 2023 09:41 UTC

From: internet-drafts@ietf.org
To: i-d-announce@ietf.org
Subject: I-D Action: draft-fabbrini-algorithm-post-alien-cryptography-02.txt
Date: Sat, 20 May 2023 02:41:02 -0700

directories.

   Title           : FC1 Algorithm Ushers In The Era Of Post-Alien Cryptography
   Author          : Michele Fabbrini
   Filename        : draft-fabbrini-algorithm-post-alien-cryptography-02.txt
   Pages           : 9
   Date            : 2023-05-20

Abstract:
   This memo aims to introduce the concept of "post-alien cryptography",
   presenting a symmetric encryption algorithm which, in our opinion,
   can be considered the first ever designed to face the challenges
   posed by contact with an alien civilization. FC1 cipher offers an
   unprecedented grade of confidentiality. Based on the uniqueness of
   the modular multiplicative inverse of a positive integer a modulo n
   and on its computability in a polynomial time, this non-deterministic
   cipher can easily and quickly handle keys of millions or billions of
   bits that an attacker does not even know the length of.
   The algorithm's primary key is the modulo, while the ciphertext is
   given by the concatenation of the modular inverse of blocks of
   plaintext whose length is randomly chosen within a predetermined
   range. In addition to the full specification here defined, in a
   related work we present an implementation of it in Julia Programming
   Language, accompanied by real examples of encryption and decryption.

The IETF datatracker status page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fabbrini-algorithm-post-alien-cryptography/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-fabbrini-algorithm-post-alien-cryptography-02

https://author-tools.ietf.org/iddiff?url2=draft-fabbrini-algorithm-post-alien-cryptography-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts