I-D Action: draft-kim-6tisch-trfalice-00.txt

internet-drafts@ietf.org Fri, 30 November 2018 15:03 UTC

From: internet-drafts@ietf.org
To: i-d-announce@ietf.org
Subject: I-D Action: draft-kim-6tisch-trfalice-00.txt
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2018 07:03:56 -0800

        Title           : Autonomous and dynamic TSCH cell allocation for time-varying traffic load and evolving topology
        Authors         : Seohyang Kim
                          Hyung-Sin Kim
                          Chongkwon Kim
	Filename        : draft-kim-6tisch-trfalice-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2018-11-29

Abstract:
   This document provides the method that autonomously and dynamically
   schedules TSCH slotframe based on the current traffic load. In the
   introduction part, we introduce some basic knowledge on TSCH and
   RPL. After this, we introduce some existing TSCH schedulers and
   their limitations. They are classified as centralized, distributed,
   and autonomous. Then, we propose a novel autonomous and dynamic
   TSCH cell scheduler. With this, each node schedules its own TSCH
   slotframe and allocates additional cells based on the current
   traffic load without any negotiation or traffic overhead. Since
   they allocate additional cells only when needed, energy efficient
   operation can be achieved simultaneously.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kim-6tisch-trfalice/

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kim-6tisch-trfalice-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-kim-6tisch-trfalice-00

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/