I-D Action:draft-ietf-genarea-datatracker-iana-rfced-extns-01.txt

Internet-Drafts@ietf.org Fri, 15 April 2011 00:30 UTC

From: Internet-Drafts@ietf.org
To: i-d-announce@ietf.org
Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-genarea-datatracker-iana-rfced-extns-01.txt
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 17:30:01 -0700

This draft is a work item of the General Area Open Meeting Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Datatracker Extensions to Include IANA and RFC Editor Processing Information
	Author(s)       : S. Ginoza, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-genarea-datatracker-iana-rfced-extns-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2011-04-14

This document captures the requirements for integrating IANA and RFC
Editor state information into the Datatracker to provide the
community with a unified tool to track the status of their document
as it progresses from Internet-Draft (I-D) version -00 to RFC.
Extending the Datatracker to hold document data from I-D version -00
to RFC allows for increased automation between the Datatracker, IANA,
and RFC Editor, thus reducing manual labor, processing errors, and
potential delay.  Therefore, this document also describes the
requirements to make such automation possible.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-genarea-datatracker-iana-rfced-extns-01.txt

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Internet-Draft.
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-genarea-datatracker-iana-rfced-extns-01.txt"><ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-genarea-datatracker-iana-rfced-extns-01.txt>