I-D ACTION:draft-mrw-abfab-trust-router-02.txt

Internet-Drafts@ietf.org Wed, 27 February 2013 21:23 UTC

From: Internet-Drafts@ietf.org
To: i-d-announce@ietf.org
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-mrw-abfab-trust-router-02.txt
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 13:23:56 -0800

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Application Bridging for Federation Beyond the Web (ABFAB) Trust Router Protocol
    Author(s)     : M. Wasserman, et al
    Filename      : draft-mrw-abfab-trust-router
    Pages         : 18
    Date          : Feb. 27, 2013

   A Trust Router is an infrastucture element used to construct multihop
   Application Bridging for Federated Authentication Beyond the Web
   (ABFAB) federations.  This document defines both the Trust Router
   Protocol and the Temporary Identity Protocol, which can be used
   together to enable multihop ABFAB federations without requiring a
   centralized Public Key Infrastructure (PKI).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mrw-abfab-trust-router-02.txt

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Internet-Draft.
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mrw-abfab-trust-router"><ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mrw-abfab-trust-router>