I-D Action:draft-melia-netext-3gpp-mn-ar-if-00.txt

Internet-Drafts@ietf.org Sun, 05 July 2009 13:00 UTC

From: Internet-Drafts@ietf.org
To: i-d-announce@ietf.org
Subject: I-D Action:draft-melia-netext-3gpp-mn-ar-if-00.txt
Date: Sun, 05 Jul 2009 06:00:01 -0700

	Title           : 3GPP MN-AR interface
	Author(s)       : T. Melia, et al.
	Filename        : draft-melia-netext-3gpp-mn-ar-if-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2009-07-05

This ID documents the interface between the Mobile Node and the
Mobility Access Gateway in the context of 3GPP Evolved Packet Core
networks.  The main goal is to support the Netext working group in
the discussions on the MN to AR interface showing how RFC 5213 has
been deployed by other SDOs.  This document has been inspired by
considerations expressed in
[I-D.gundavelli-netext-extensions-motivation].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-melia-netext-3gpp-mn-ar-if-00.txt

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Internet-Draft.
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-melia-netext-3gpp-mn-ar-if-00.txt"><ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-melia-netext-3gpp-mn-ar-if-00.txt>