I-D Action:draft-ietf-proto-wgdocument-states-09.txt

Internet-Drafts@ietf.org Wed, 06 October 2010 03:15 UTC

From: Internet-Drafts@ietf.org
To: i-d-announce@ietf.org
Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-proto-wgdocument-states-09.txt
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2010 20:15:01 -0700

	Title           : Definition of IETF Working Group Document States
	Author(s)       : E. Juskevicius
	Filename        : draft-ietf-proto-wgdocument-states-09.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2010-10-05

The IETF Datatracker tool needs to be enhanced to make it possible
for Working Group (WG) Chairs to provide IETF participants with more
information about the status and progression of WG documents than is
currently possible.

This document defines new states and status annotation tags that
need to be added to the Datatracker to enable WG Chairs and their
delegates to track the status of Internet-Drafts (I-Ds) that are
associated with their WGs.  This document also describes the meaning
of all previously implemented I-D states and substate annotation
tags currently used by IETF Area Directors to indicate the status of
I-Ds that have been sent to the IESG for evaluation and publication.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-proto-wgdocument-states-09.txt

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Internet-Draft.
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-proto-wgdocument-states-09.txt"><ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-proto-wgdocument-states-09.txt>